The tricky part to a successful online marketing campaign is the strategy. Correct projections are what make your online marketing campaign successful. A well defined path will get you success whereas a strategy failure will mean wasted efforts and dollars. The only difference between our consultation services and SEO services is that in one we only strategize whereas in the other we even implement.
How do we go about it?
Assessment of Prevailing Online Opportunities
Unless each inch of scope available is not explored our ROI will be restricted. How to broaden are reach is what we concentrate on here. This typically involves:
- A comprehensive keyword research using predictive, analytical and keywords tools
- Understanding search patterns and audience habits
- Forecasting expected results
- Redefining the business if required to broaden reach
Website Audit – Where does the website stand?
There are ‘n’ number of factors that need attention before we can implement our plan. Some factors are as follows:
- Creating a baseline report to know where we stand
- Technical analysis such as server side check, canonical redirects, broken links, internal linking structure, etc.
- We identify these road blocks and recommend fixing the issues
- In case any advice is required on how to fix issues found will also be catered to
Internet Marketing Plan
Once we have the scope identified and technical factors in place we would formulate an internet marketing plan that would work for you and your business. Some key areas are as follows:
- Prioritizing on keywords and their importance
- Suggestions for fresh content if required to target more keywords
- Formulating an effective monthly plan that needs implementation (On-page factors that need to be catered to)
Measuring performance and Reporting
What good is a plan if not projected in the right direction? It’s imperative to understand how well our strategy and approach are working. To measure performance and for reporting purposes we use analytical tools and certain techniques such as:
- Creating various reports (Baseline reports, ranking reports on a timely basis)
- Comparing the above reports to measure performance
- Tracking conversions